My Weight Loss Has Lured Me Back Into Toxic Diet Culture

Originally published at: https://fastweightlossforyou.com/my-weight-loss-has-lured-me-back-into-toxic-diet-culture/

I am on a medication that I require for a non-weight-related thing, and a negative effects of that medication is reduced hunger and weight loss. I even had a baby this year, and in some way, I still wound up slimming down. It’s not like I am on any type of “transformation journey.” My weight loss is not proof of a bigger strategy to ultimately, actively alter my fat body into a thin body. I’ll never ever abuse myself that method once again. I have actually invested years battling versus all the diet plan culture bullshit that society required on me. It’s all been drilled into my brain given that I was a small little chubby woman simply attempting to live my life in the body nature handed me. Over the last 3 years, I have actually chosen life has to do with more than venturing to be smaller sized continuously till I pass away. No thanks. I’m fat. Anyone who isn’t cool with all type of bodies existing in peace is not for me any longer. BUT … and this “but” is larger than the one on my body has actually ever imagined being … This current weight loss has me so damn puzzled. I simply have a lot of feelings involved the size of my body. As it ends up, this modification in my body’s weight and size induced an entire flood of ideas and sensations that I didn’t truly expect. And it’s strange since I am not…