The X Factor's Emma Chawner displays her shocking 13 stone weight loss

Originally published at: https://fastweightlossforyou.com/the-x-factors-emma-chawner-displays-her-shocking-13-stone-weight-loss/

Emma Chawner displayed her shocking 13 stone weight loss on Thursday’s episode of Lorraine. The aiming vocalist, 30, who was formerly 28 stone when she appeared on The X Factor in 2007, looked extraordinary as she revealed her slimmer frame. During the interview, Emma firmly insisted that she hasn’t had a stomach band fitted and has actually lost the weight all by herself with a healthy diet plan over the last 3 years. Scroll down for video Wow: Emma Chawner displayed her shocking 13 stone weight loss on Thursday’s episode of Lorraine The kid minder confessed that she mores than happy with the method she is however wishes to come down to her objective weight of 12 stone. Emma informed host Lorraine Kelly: ‘Three years to lose the weight, I’ve lost 13 stone in overall. ‘I’ve done it all myself this time, nobody has actually pressed me to do it. I wasn’t healthy, constantly out of breath, asthma worsened and I wound up diabetic too.’ TELEVISION fame: The aiming vocalist (imagined on the program in 2007 prior to her weight loss) was 28 stone when she appeared on The X Factor in 2007 Incredible: During the interview, Emma firmly insisted that she hasn’t had a stomach band fitted and has actually lost the weight all by herself with a healthy diet plan over the last 3 years (imagined previously, left, and now, right) Emma credited her work as a kid minder, which she has actually provided for 8 years, for assisting to keep the weight off…